Note: The damage computed may not be totally correct.
Consider two guardians g1 and g2 where g1 is the attacker and g2 is the defender.
All buffs have positive values while debuffs have negative values.
The total damage is
QS + Max(Normal, Skill)
- The damage caused by QS
- The damage caused by a normal hit
- The damage caused by a physical or elemental skill
Note that Skill is always 0 if g2 has Sap.
You may ignore the effect of Sap by enabling the option "Ignore Sap (Opponent)".
Each damage of QS, Normal, and Skill is computed by the following formula.
Damage Formula: Max(1, AW * (1 + B + S) * A - (DW * (1 + D)) / 2)
- ATK / WIS of g1
- 0 if the skill casted by g1 is QS
- (Debuff of g2) if g2 has Ethereal Pulse
- (Buff of g1 + Debuff of g2) otherwise
- Skill+1: 0.065
- Skill+2: 0.12
- Skill+3: 0.25
- Skill+4: 0.5
- Skill+4x: 0.6
- Normal: 0
- Gigant Smash: 1 (critical), -0.5 (glancing blow)
- QS/NJ: -0.15
- Blood Gambit: 0.5
- Lifeleech: 0.5
- Reaper's Luck: 0.5
- Normal, Physical, Blood Gambit: 1
- Elemental Critical: 1.15
- Elemental Blocked, g2 has Full Barrier: 0.85
- Gigant Smash: 1
- DEF / WIS of g2
- -1 if the skill casted by g1 is Gigant Smash
- (Debuff of g1 + Buff of g2) otherwise
The damage caused by death skills is computed in the same way although it should be incorrect.
You may set your own recommended skills by the following buttons.
- - Save the recommended skills for the card of the selected type.
- - Save the recommended skills for the card of all types.
- - Revert the recommended skills for the card of the selected type.
- - Revert the recommended skills for the card of all types.
The data will be saved in a local storage, which can be cleared in Options.
The button is used to add the card of the selected type with
the selected skills to comparison.
- Ignore QS/NJ (Self)
- Do not count the damage caused by QS/NJ.
- Ignore Toxic Blast
- Do not count the damage caused by Toxic Blast
- Ignore Sap (Opponent)
- Ignore the effect of Sap casted by the opponent.
- Ignore Non-Recommended Buff/Debuff (Opponent)
- For the opponents, only consider buff/debuff skills in their recommended skill set.
- Plus Normal Attack (Self)
Add the damage by one Normal Attack after LS.
This option is ignored in One Shot By mode or when the card does not have LS.
- Compute One Shot By
Compute cards that can one shot this card.
By default, we compute cards that cannot be one shot by this card.
- Merge Results of One Shot By
- Merge the results of one shot by.
Below is a table of skills. Note that LS and SD need all the remaning MP (not 0).